Account Handler (Insurance)
A successful Insurance Broker, who have been established for over 40 years are looking for commercial accounts handlers to join their expanding team!
You will have an in depth knowledge and understanding of Commercial Insurance. My client will accept people who are currently progressing towards, or having attained CII qualifications.
You will be responsible for working closely with management in broking new and existing business including renewals, as well as compliment certain management and compliance activities.
The ideal applicant will be an individual experienced in the insurance industry transacting Commercial insurance contracts new business and renewals, a positive attitude, a willingness to learn and who would like to join a small but growing firm.
Progress towards, or having attained CII qualifications essential.
Computer & keyboard skills
- Navigation of standard office PC Systems
- Essential working knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel
- Past use of Open GI( MISYS) would be beneficial
- Aptitude and the capability to grasp basic but important systems and procedures.
- Must be a Team Player and flexible to adapt to the variables of a working day.
- Time and Work management
- Good written and oral communication
- Sound File management and strict adherence to procedures in compliance with FCA requirements
- Customer focused
- Can do attitude
- Broking experience essential including familiarity of Construction, Commercial SME Packages as well as Property Owners and Liability contracts.
- Sound knowledge of insurance principles and practices
- Knowledge of current compliance regime for general insurance
If you have worked in commercial insurance or currently work in commercial insurance, please apply today !
Alternatively call Mike on 01784 462381 to discuss further.
Apply for Account Handler (Insurance)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly