ELECTRONICS TECHNICIAN / ENGINEER
This is an exciting and challenging position working for a fast-growing LED Lighting company developing and manufacturing the latest industrial LED lighting fixtures and controls.
This role would be ideal for anyone with a basic knowledge of electronics and electronic circuits wishing to advance their skills and embark on a rewarding career.
Starting Salary range: £19,000 - £25,000 pa subject to experience
Location: Manby Park, LOUTH, Lincs LN11 8UT
Hours: 8.30am – 5.00pm Mon-Thurs, and 8.30am - 3.00pm Fri.
The following skills and experience would be an advantage:
- Electronic experience and knowledge of electrical circuits/fault finding
- Good IT skills working with MS Office programs
- Good communication skills
- A good attention to detail
- Experience with product inspection and testing
The job role includes activities around the following areas:
- Assisting production teams with technical information
- Electronic circuits testing
- Assessing repairs and fault finding of electronic circuits
- Building samples for customers
- Creating component specifications for purchasing
- Creating production paperwork and work assembly instructions
- Document control
- Customer support and advice relating to the product range
If you are interested in this opportunity, please apply ASAP and by the 23rd April latest.
*PLEASE NOTE – by applying to this position, you agree for your CV to be submitted to our client, who shall contact you directly, should your application make their short-list.