Certification Officer ( Marine Administrator)
Are you looking for an exciting opportunity to join a public sector client in the marine industry on a temporary basis?
We are currently looking to recruit an administrator to join a busy government agency as a certification officer. Working with a fun and lively team, you'll be based in Southampton and will enjoy a great atmosphere. Working a Monday to Friday working week you will enjoy a healthy work life balance.
Working in a fast paced administration department, you'll be providing support within the certification branch, if successful you will follow set procedures and will exercise some independent judgment in carrying out instructions, under general supervision. Examples of work performed will include but not be restricted to:
- Collating and analysing fairly complex information or data, submitting results in a written report.
- Processing of applications, fee accounting and cashier duties, processing orders, IT data input
- Overseeing administrative procedures and processes
- Processing correspondence, processing orders, IT data input
- Acting as a administrative liaison with internal and / or external sources
- Preparing routine correspondence
If you're looking for an administration role within central Southampton then we want to talk to you.
There are immediate starts available too, so there's no long recruitment process to deal with. Just send in your application and we'll contact you straight away.