Business Account Manager- Bristol GBP35,000-GBP40,000 + commission
Business Account Manager- South West
GBP35,000-GBP40,000 + commission + car
One of the UK's leading Environmental Consultancies are on the lookout for ambitious Account Manager to join their team & grow their Water Treatment division around the Midlands/South West from their Bristol office.
The company specialise within Water & Air hygiene, having recently taken on a huge project with the HMP prison service/MOD and a high-profile restaurant chain. They boast a wealth of experience, priding themselves on their multiskilled engineers who are trained to an exceptional standard. They are now looking for someone with fantastic industry knowledge and proven sales experience to join their team & hit the ground running gaining sales around the Midlands/South West.
- Monitoring performance of contract delivery
- Ensuring KPIs are adhered to/exceeded (60% existing business & 40% new business)
- Implement sales strategy
- Liaising with clients, contractors and operations managers
- Understanding and improving performance against standards set internally, externally and by clients and competitors
- Producing Proposals, quoting jobs/tenders in accordance with minimum standards and templates.
- Maintain the company CRM database & corporate documents to ensure company security
- Liaise with the operations team responsible for the works to ensure the smooth running of individual jobs and provide continuous support and assistance wherever
- Complete customer pre-qualification questionnaires including any necessary supporting documentation, and complete tenders and ensure customer contracts are negotiated and reviewed annually as required
The ideal candidate will have experience within all of the above duties, along with 2 years' in an account management/BDM position in the Water Treatment/Hygiene industry.
- Target driven; with proven sales experience & strong interpersonal/negotiation skills
- Strong knowledge of the Water Hygiene/Treatment industry within Facilities Management
- Knowledge of the Air Hygiene/Ventilation industry
- Full UK driving license
The company offer an outstanding benefits package inclusive of commission scheme (OTE est # GBP50k in first year), company car, training & generous holiday allowance.
To apply for this position, please call EVA on or send your CV to for consideration.