HR Business Partner- Group
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced commercial thinker with strong business acumen to take on the role of HR Business Partner for Group Functions. This role will be based in our Liverpool office but will also require travel to our other sites including our Oxford and London offices.
As an experienced HR professional, you will pull on your extensive generalist knowledge to partner with senior management teams across our Group Functions, including our Shared Service and Finance function. Accordingly, you will be able to demonstrate how you have developed and implemented people plans that have influenced business performance in your previous roles, including the delivery of change and transformation projects.
- A creative individual who is always seeking ways to improve processes and generating new ideas.
- Consults with others, interested in other people's motives and behaviour, aims to bring others along with them.
- High emotional intelligence - able to empathise with others, has good self-awareness and is able to adapt approach
- Commercially focussed- decisions on what's best for the business
- High integrity, Role model - behaviours, safety focus, ethics demonstrating safe and ethical behaviours
- Proven expertise in an HR business partnering role in a complex and diverse business
- Successfully led projects and managed change within HR
- Worked collaboratively with other group functions and business areas to resolve complex issues
- Has regularly influenced at a more senior level
- Expert HR knowledge
- CIPD qualified
- Project management experience
- IT skills - MS office, Excel (pivot tables and v-look ups)
- Data analytics - able to analyse data, and effectively communicate the implications of the analysis.
Everyone at Amey works together towards this common aim, which we call our 'Better Places' goal. We're a commercial business which focuses on helping our customers to serve Britain. Making things better every day for people and communities is at the heart of the way we work.
Today we are one of the most diverse companies in our sector. So at Amey you can grow in a specific sector or broaden your horizons by applying your skills to a new sector. You may be surprised where an Amey career can take you.
Amey is an equal opportunities employer.