Global Vegetables Category Manager - FTSE100
Global Vegetables Category Manager - FTSE100 FMCG - GBP55,000 - GBP65,000 + Package - London
This global FTSE100 listed FMCG Company are looking for an experienced Food Procurement Manager to join their Global Procurement Team as a Global Vegetables Category Manager.
This is a very senior position within the team reporting directly into the Global Head of Direct Procurement and working closely with the Board level stakeholders. The procurement team are very collaborative and innovative but like to work in a fast paced environment.
The Global Vegetables Category Manager role will involve:
- Leading a team of buyers, developing and nurturing them to ensure that they are meeting your set targets and improving their procurement skills
- Lead the Vegetables category for the business, running full cradle to grave strategic procurement tenders
- Extract the best possible value, meanwhile maintaining the organisations quality standards
- Communicate with a range of senior stakeholders both internally and externally
As Global Vegetables Category Manager you will need to have:
- Experience in a food buying/procurement role, with spend and savings detailed on CV
- Strong management experience
- Strong written and oral communication skills
This is an exciting opportunity for a procurement professional looking to progress and expand their career in an innovative environment that takes pride in nurturing and developing their staff.
To keep up to date with all the latest procurement jobs, follow our twitter feed at
KEY SKILLS: directs, food, FMCG, buyer, London, Middlesex, Vegetables, Category Manager, Procurement Manager, degree, procurement