6 days left
- Part Time
Charity Seeks Part Time Finance & Personnel Administrator
(Up to 20 hours a week)
Starting Salary: £20,000 - £22,000 pa pro rata
Based: Cambridge City
Start date: Immediate
Relate are the biggest and best provider of relationship support in the UK. We make a difference and have an impact on the lives and relationships of people living and working in Cambridgeshire
Relate Cambridge is a charitable organisation supporting individuals, couples, families and children. Our charity is growing and experiencing tremendous results.
We are looking for an enthusiastic and motivated person to join our small dedicated, friendly team.
This is an important role, supporting the CEO. You will provide financial administration and personnel support to the organisation.
This is a challenging varied and interesting job where you can be part of a team that turns lives around and is an opportunity work for a forward thinking dynamic and innovative charity.
Applicants will be:
- Flexible in the offered hours, which are preferably over 3 days
- CCAB qualified or equivalent (AAT Level 2 or similar).
- Able to maintain financial and administrative systems, processes and procedures.
- Skilled in preparing information for management reports, grant funding and budgets.
- Familiar with cash flow monitoring and forecasting.
- Able to demonstrate proven HR experience; managing payroll, absences, general personnel administration.
- Highly motivated
- Confident using IT systems and Sage
- Comfortable working in a flexible and lively team and happy to pitch in.
Closing date: Midnight 30/04/18
For further details and application pack please visit our website.
Committed to Equal Opportunities and diversity