Interim Treasury Consultant
Interim ALM Treasury Consultant required for fast growth North West based financial services organisation. The role will primarily develop the treasury and ALM framework, including systems, operating model and processes at a group and sub level. Implementation of 1st line management over liquidity risk, interest rate risk and wholesale counterparty risk is also key.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Leading Treasury and ALM system selection and implementation
- Reviewing and implementing appropriate wide policies for liquidity risk, interest rate risk and wholesale counterpart risk
- Designing overall 1 st line Treasury and ALM control framework, including front, middle and back office processes and controls
- Designing and building appropriate daily, weekly and monthly Treasury and ALM MI, including ALCO and Board reporting
- Reviewing and embedding relevant stress testing methodologies, including liquidity risk and interest rate risk
- Reviewing interest rate risk management strategies and techniques, including utilisation of on and off balance sheet hedging
- Working and influencing across Bank and Group key stakeholders, including but not limited to Finance, Treasury and Risk
Applicants must have had experience of leading or implementing a Retail bank treasury or ALM function. The client is looking at an immediate to short term start and looking to interview on short notice.