We are a market-leading provider of outsourced HR advice and guidance to small businesses across the UK, Ireland and Australia. These services are delivered via our network of franchisees, all highly-qualified and experienced HR professionals.
We now have over 60 franchisees running businesses in 100 different territories across the country and we have big plans to grow further in 2018.
Can you create first-class creative and relevant copy for numerous audiences across various platforms in our style and our tone of voice?
Can you create a picture with words that educates and inspires our customers and builds our brand reputation?
Do you have a good understanding of, and experience of working with, a range of digital marketing channels including email marketing, SEO, PPC and social media?
If so this may be the role for you!
We are looking for a new Marketing Coordinator to drive forward the standard of support that we provide with a focus on the quality of the content we produce, the exciting new digital marketing approaches we can use and the help we can give our franchisees to generate more leads, win new clients and grow their businesses.
This is a hugely important role taking responsibility for the generation and publishing of all marketing content via our website and on social media, both for our franchisees and to raise the profile of the brand and our products and services on a national level.
As a key figure within the Marketing Team, this role requires creative flair, excellent interpersonal and customer service skills, strong commercial acumen, an eye for detail and, most importantly of all, a genuine desire to see others succeed.
You will be joining a team of 8 dedicated and enthusiastic individuals in our Central Office based in Bristol, each with their own areas of expertise, to help support and develop our network of franchisees.
This is a fast-paced, varied and demanding role with great rewards for achieving excellence.
Purpose of role:
Deliver excellent service, support, advice and guidance to our network of franchisees
Generate and publish all marketing content via company website and social media platforms
Manage the CMS of The HR Dept Ltd website
Ensure brand compliance across our network of franchisees
Liaise with key external partners including PR, Design, Printing, SEO and web development
Contribute to the overall marketing strategy
The role will be busy and varied with exposure to many aspects of the business simultaneously. You will be working closely with all members of the management team as well as our clients, suppliers and partner organisations.
You will have ownership and autonomy over specific projects provided to you and the chance to directly impact the success of those.
- Produce and send out regular email marketing, social media and online content
- Raise the profile of The HR Dept Ltd within our target market (SMEs)
- Work effectively with a range of digital marketing tools to maximise ROI
- Develop marketing materials and content for The HR Dept brand and its franchisees
- Deliver the digital marketing function for The HR Dept Ltd brand ensuring clear analysis and timely -reporting on the success of activities and different channels
- Generate creative marketing ideas for the brand and its franchisees to help contribute to the overall aims and success of the Company
- Raise the profile of the brand by supporting the coordination of Press and PR activities
- Manage the website CMS of The HR Dept Ltd and its development
- Ensure that franchisees are adhering to the company brand guidelines and take remedial action if necessary
- Devise, deliver and report on lead generation activities within budget and with measurable success
- Generate new income streams for The HR Dept Ltd and franchisees via marketing activities
- Contribute to and manage key areas of The HR Dept Ltd Marketing Strategy
- Keep marketing collateral accurate and up to date
- Support and train franchisees and staff in their marketing activity including email marketing, CRM system, online and social media activity and content
Qualifications and experience required for this role
- Must have a warm and friendly telephone manner and excellent interpersonal skills.
- A minimum of 2 years marketing experience
- Understanding of core marketing principles
- Degree Level or CIM equivalent qualification
- Experience of delivering regular content marketing and managing social media channels
- A good basic knowledge of SEO principles, experience in managing website CMS systems and email marketing platforms.
- Evidence of being clearly focussed on action and delivery
- IT literate
- Accuracy and attention to detail is paramount
- A sense of humour
- Flexibility is essential
- Demonstrable track-record of high-performance in a similar role
Knowledge of Human Resources or SME sector would be of benefit although not essential as full training will be given.