Stability and a Career, it's not just a job - Business is growing
A thorough Understanding of surveys / NECs, running Multiple projects at once, manage a team and a strong commercial acumen will represent a great opportunity in the sector with a good performing site manager.
The team that this Site Manager will sit within has ambitious growth plans for the future.
They are looking or someone who wants a career not just a 'job' as they are developing and growing the business and are keen to get a team in place to grow with them.
The business is extremely well thought of in the market and carry an extremely high reputation. This is a great opportunity to work with a leading Contractor.
The contract won will deal with Planned and responsive streams of work.
To apply for this role you must have experience in the above and a minimum of 5 years working for one business.
Part of this role will involve:
- Overseeing the work of tradesmen and ensuring quality and timeliness of their works, as well as my own schedule of work.
- Internal and external projects, specialising on restoration works on buildings.
- Scheduling work and allocating resources, quality control and completion according to the schedule
- Project scoping and costing
- Project management, to manage quality, time and cost
- Progress reporting and end of project reviews
- People skills; to develop and evolve good client, supplier and staff relationships
- Team management of tradesmen and sub-contractors across a projects
- Due to the development element of the role you will need to be outgoing and able to build and maintain strong business relationships.
- Getting the best value for money on contracts.
- Understanding of surveys / NECs
- Ran Multiple projects at one time
- Managed a team
- General Commercial knowledge and understanding
The successful candidate will benefit from a competitive salary.