I am working with a recently Private Equity-backed Technology business that is looking to bring in a Chief Financial Officer to help gear the business towards a possible exit in the next 3 years and will be heavily focussed on M&A.
They have ambitious growth plans to increase their EBITDA margin by 5 times before an eventual exit. The business is looking to continue on their UK side but potentially move internationally as well. The Private Equity house has a fantastic reputation in the market space.
As the CFO of a newly acquired Private Equity-backed business you will be looking to bring in best practice in terms of processes, controls and systems. You will be working closely with the business as a whole making sure finance is seen as a truly commercial function and bring proper analysis to the business. The business will look to grow organically as well as making a number of acquisitions through its Private Equity life cycle.
To apply for this role you will need:
- Technology industry experience is essential
- M&A experience is absolutely essential
- Straight out of corporate finance/M&A/transaction services is preferable
- You will have previously gone through a sale/exit process
- You will have experience of integrating an acquired business
- You will have developed processes and procedures to improve efficiency
- You will be either ACA, CIMA or ACCA qualified or equivalent
- Private Equity experience is essential