Chief Financial Officer
An international multi-site SME requires a highly talented Chief Financial Officer to join its growing organisation. With an excellent reputation throughout the consumer facing sector, this business is looking for someone who can guide them through their next growth journey and lead the finance function.
The company are continuing to expand their operations throughout the UK, Europe and Internationally. Consequently, they require a CFO who can work with the management team to guide the company through this exciting period of expansion.
The role is highly commercial and requires someone who will be able to provide strategic insight and clarity on the numbers as they continue to add sites and expand within the market. The company require a "hands on" and energetic individual who is confident, articulate and ambitious and is capable of strengthening the position of the company.
This role presents an attractive and highly profitable opportunity for a talented and experienced CFO to work in a business that genuinely has a positive future.
Partnering with the CEO you will be responsible for:
- Full ownership and accountability for the day to day running of the finance function
- Mergers, acquisitions and their following integrations
- Driving bottom and top line growth
- Full autonomous banking relationships
- Owning statutory accounting, management accounting, board packs and reporting to board and senior management
- Qualified Accountant
- Experience working as a CFO in a multi-site/multi-currency consumer led business
- Astute eye for detail
- Strong verbal and written presentation skills
- Influential character with strong people management experience
- Ability to see long term growth potential