The main responsibility of the Commercial Analyst is to provide accurate and insightful analysis of the commercial reality of the company and help our clients realise the full potential of their homes. This involves conducting high quality rigorous analysis with focus on Revenue Management . Communicating findings in a confident succinct format. Assume responsibility in the daily pricing analysis and operations. Identify and execute improvements in our analytics workflows and analysis.Skills Business, Finance, Technology, Organised, Communication, Excel, Analyst, Analysis, Entrepreneurial, Strategy, SQL, Operations, Commercial, Self-driven, Data, Project, Pricing, Revenue Management, workflows Sectors Skills & Experience
- Analytical and preferably with past experience in an a highly analytical role.
- Able to use data analysis tools such as Excel.
- Curious about the Revenue Management.
- SQL knowledge is a plus.
- Go beyond analysis and derive insights.
- Able to communicate findings in a succinct and compelling format.
- Take ownership of workflows and timely execution of processes.
- Entrepreneurial self-started