Junior FullStack Node.JS Developer
You will be building and maintaining the "Pepper Platform" - our stack of NodeJS services and web consoles that run in AWS and that drive the product. You will be working alongside our highly experienced engineers as part of a small team, and will gain terrific experience working on cutting-edge technology, using test-driven design in a highly agile process.
You will have a passion for building software and writing code, and will have coded projects in your spare time. You have good communication skills, are a quick learner, and are a self-starter who gets stuff done. You take pride in what you produce, and are always thinking about how to make it better.
We would expect that you have
- great 'A' levels in Maths or Science subjects.
- a 1st or 2.1 in Computer Sciences, Physics or Maths or other technical subject from a top university.
- solid experience writing code for a big project, or work experience as a developer
It would be helpful if you also have
- experience of nodejs, or of building REST APIs
- experience of Web UX development
- experience of building services in AWS
This is a full time role in the UK: you must live in the UK and have the right to work in the UK. We are not able to sponsor you for a VISABenefits
- Competitive Salary
- Work on Customer Facing Systems
- Experienced Co-Workers
- Best Practices
- Cutting Edge Technology
- Choice of Equipment
- Bankside Location
- Casual Dress
- Work Life Balance