We are looking for a software developer who is dedicated to their craft, writes code they are proud of and can learn new concepts and technologies in their stride. You will be a part of a creative team that is responsible for all aspects of the on-going software development from the initial specification, through to developing, testing and launching.
We need you to write beautiful, fast PHP to a high standard, in a timely and scalable way that improves the code-base of our products in meaningful ways.
You will report into the Development Manager who will also assign you tasks and projects to work on in pre-defined sprints.
Write "clean", well-designed codeProduce detailed technical specifications and technical designs Troubleshoot, test and maintain the core product software and architecture to ensure strong optimization and functionality Work across multiple products and take a lead in creating new products and design Contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle Follow & implement industry best practices in all aspects of the SDLC Work with technical team to evaluate requirements and develop solutions for them Work with the Chief Architect and development manager to ensure designs are fit for purpose Take technical responsibility of projects/tasks assigned Skills PHP, London Sectors Our Mission
Own the customer with Lineten. We don't expect everyone to be a perfect fit, simply those bold in their endeavours
Through our Last Mile technology, we defined a place where every delivery company can harness their potential and grow to meet the demands of their customers.
At Lineten, we coined 'Delivery for all', not because we love catchy lines (we do) but because we are one of few that can definitively enhance the capabilities of every delivery provider, it's users and of course the experience of the customer.
- Minimum of 2+ Years of proven software development, experience in PHP a must.
- Ability to work at the UX/UI level as well as creating core server code.
- Understanding/Experience of frameworks/projects such as Slim, Propel, Joomla, Drupal, Wiki, Larvel/Lumen, Symfony, OROCRM, osCommerce, OpenCart. With the ability to keep on top of the development of these projects.
- Experience in common third-party APIs (Google, Facebook, Ebay, Slack, PubNub..)
- Working understanding of API creation and integration, MicroServices, MVC architecture. Experience in integrating with Payment Services Providers and Payment Gateways and the implementation of such services in a range of products.
- You thrive in a fast-paced startup and are able to work in a high pressure environment
- This is a technical driven role you should love technology, and be able to spot trends and make decisions based on data.
- Ability to think outside the box.
- Positive and proactive nature, ready to get things done
- Strong organisational and communication skills
- Entrepreneurial mindset, willing to get your hands dirty You're tech savvy (We are a tech company after all)
Competitive salary and benefits, including your choice of hardware, fresh fruit & snacks and office dogs.We're international! We have people from all over the world who are super passionate about making things happen. Be part of something big. We're here to change things and want to make sure we develop our people along the way.