Senior Marketing Executive
Vitality, Senior Marketing Executive, 3 month Fixed Term Contract, London (with travel to Croydon),
£Competitive + Bonus + Benefits
Vitality is an award winning, dynamic and vibrant financial service provider, with a ground-breaking vision for the future, where individuals are enabled to succeed and are rewarded and recognised for their contribution to our business.
Our Senior Marketing Executive will receive a competitive salary plus benefits including;
- A genuine long-term opportunity to grow and establish a long-term career
- Our award winning private medical insurance
- A comprehensive flexible benefits scheme
- Stakeholder Pension Plan with employer contribution
- Vitality Partners and Rewards
As our Senior Marketing Executive you will be part of the core Marketing team involved in helping launch our new suite of investments products to market. You will work within the Distribution Marketing team to implement the marketing strategy and plans for the distribution of our Investment products to the Intermediary market. This role will see you work across a range of marketing channels including digital, trade advertising, communications, events, as well as develop multi-channel campaigns to drive awareness, sales and adviser advocacy of our products.
Responsibilities as our Senior Marketing Executive include:
- Contribute to the planning and implementing the pre-launch and launch marketing plan for the Distribution channel
- Help the business take new products to market, including the production of digital assets, launch collateral, new sales aids and tools.
- Work with other teams in the business to ensure quality standards and deadlines are adhered to.
- Help plan and implement fully integrated trade advertising campaigns to drive awareness of our products with financial advisers and sales – including digital and print and industry events
- Work with the team to deliver effective campaigns and tactical plans that drive new business, support the strategy and KPIs
- Work with our panel of content specialists to produce adviser facing content including articles, emails and newsletters
- Involved in the delivery of adviser events. This will include the creation of pre-event, at the event and post event comms and collateral
- Provide support and build relationships with our National Account Managers and Business Consultants to ensure they are committed to our initiatives and have the right tools to promote sales of our products.
- Be a key contact for internal and external creative agencies, ensuring work is completed on time, to budget and in line with business requirements
- Committed to driving ROI from all marketing activity through clear tracking and measurement and providing recommendations for optimisation
- Quality-check all communications activity against brand tone of voice and identity guidelines
- Create all Financial Promotions (FP's) with adherence to Vitality’s clear, fair, and not misleading rules using agreed Communication Code phrases and descriptions
- Getting approval of marketing collateral through rigorous internal approval processes (including compliance, legal and product)
- Managing your own FP assets to the set used by dates, including review, extensions, or made obsolete as appropriate
To become our Senior Marketing Executive, you will have the below skills and experience:
- A proven track record within B2B / B2C marketing experience
- Ideally, good understanding of intermediary marketing in the Investment space
- Experience in developing, implementing and measuring end-to-end marketing campaigns that drive sales
- Strong digital experience across web content, and digital campaigns
- Experience in working with, influencing and presenting to senior stakeholders
- Experience of working in a fast paced business environment, managing and delivering multiple priorities/projects to tight deadlines
- Experience of writing clear and concise communications
- Excellent team worker and relationship builder, with internal parties
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong copywriting skills, with the ability to turn “the complex” into simple language
- Translation of brand values into effective communications for key audiences
- Ability to multi-task and prioritise activities - excellent organisation skills is a must
- Ability to manage expectations and ensure visibility of delivery issues
Working for Vitality, you'll experience an exciting mix of creativity and innovation, within a framework of challenging objectives and a passion for delivering the best.
Our people are chosen for their skills, knowledge, enthusiasm and attitude but above all, their belief that anything can be achieved.
Closing Date: Monday 30 April 2018
If you feel you have the skills and experience to become our Senior Marketing Executive then please click ‘Apply’ today!
Apply for Senior Marketing Executive
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly