Junior Quantity Surveyor/Estimator
Junior Quantity Surveyor/Estimator.
Based: Rochester, Kent
Salary: £25,000 per annum
Our client, based in Kent, work in London & the South East providing refurbishment, Construction, Building, Interiors and Electrical services. They have been established for 33 years and are continuing to grow from strength to strength.
They are currently seeking a Junior Quantity Surveyor/Estimator to work alongside and learn from their Senior Quantity Surveyor/Estimator, tendering circa £15-£20m worth of projects per annum.
Duties will be but not limited to the following:
- Preparing tender documents, Bill of quantities, prices and procurement.
- The measurement and valuation of works (on site and from drawings), for valuations, variations and final accounts.
- Agreement of valuation dates and preparing, submitting and agreement of interim valuations in accordance with those dates.
- Quotes from Sub-contractors and Suppliers.
Candidate skills / experience required:
- Ability to develop bills of quantities.
- Post graduate or work place experience.
If you have the relevant skills/experience required and would be interested in this superb opportunity, please apply ASAP.
*PLEASE NOTE – by applying to this position, you agree for your CV to be submitted to our client, who shall contact you directly, should your application make their short-list.
Apply for Junior Quantity Surveyor/Estimator
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly