Brook Street are looking for a new consultant to join a friendly and driven team.
Starting in the recruitment industry with Brook Street means you will be offered industry-leading training, the security of a nationally recognised brand that has been trading since 1946. We`ve come a long way since the 1940`s and in 1965, we became the first employment agency to be listed on the London Stock Exchange. Since then, we`ve developed Brook Street Social care and launched industry leading tools.
In 2010 we launched the Quality at Work Programme to provide a consistent and leading recruitment service to clients and candidates, so we`re looking for candidates who can combine excellent interpersonal skills with a target driven, achieve anything attitude.
As a successful Recruitment Consultant will be rewarded with a competitive basic salary plus bonus potential and the day to day role involves
- Marketing Brook Street as the chosen agency to local employers
- Delivering tailored solutions to employers based on their individual needs
- Sourcing and interviewing each Brook Street candidate
- Fully vetting candidates against stringent client requirement
- Adhering to legislative requirements and ensuring compliance
- Dealing with sometimes complex and sensitive situations
A background in Business to Business sales or account management would be advantageous. Successful recruitment consultants spend most of their time speaking to employers, so business acumen is essential.
Working in a modern, open-plan office in the heart of Southampton, you`ll be responsible for covering roles in the Portsmouth and the surrounding areas. Joining Brook Street means you`ll be challenged, rewarded and recognised for your success and that`s why we have employees with over 35 years service in the business.
To join them, please apply.