Assistant Head Housekeeper- North Cornwall
My client, one of the highest rated properties in Cornwall, Which boasts an award winning spa & gym, a double AA rosette-awarded fine dining Restaurant and a rosette-awarded Terrace Restaurant. They have commenced a brand-new build, a multi-million pound ‘Aqua Centre’ due for completion Spring 2019. This will also contain another wonderful catering outlet, are seeking an Assistant head housekeeper to join their team.The role...
The Assistant Head Housekeeper is a key position within this operation.
The hotel bedroom cleanliness is of utmost importance and standards must be consistent and high. It is for this reason that the Assistant Head Housekeeper must have good communication skills, the ability to work under pressure with tight deadlines, excellent organisational skills, the ability to delegate and manage employees effectively as well as leading by example at all times.Our ideal candidate...
- Has experience in a supervisory/management role within a 4/5* property
- Has experience in successfully managing a large team, with the ability to guide the team and lead from the front
- Is able to prioritise their workload and has the ability to work in a busy environment
- Has a strong work ethic, making sure that the guest experience is fulfilled with any reasonable request carried out quickly and to the highest standard
- Has great attention to detail, takes pride in their performance and strives to provide celebrity service to every guest and non-resident whilst maintaining the highest levels of cleanliness at all times
- They are proud to be one of only 50 hotels in the UK to be awarded 4 Silver Stars by The AA (84% AA merit score)
- They were the first business in Cornwall to be awarded Investors in People in 1992, in recognition of their learning and development opportunities for staff, maintaining Gold status in their most recent review
- They have recently been named by The Caterer as one of the best places to work in hospitality for the second year running!
- They were overjoyed to have become a member of the prestigious ‘Pride of Britain’ collection of hotels.
- Excellent learning & development
- Online learning platform for everyone – (Flow Hospitality)
- Opportunities for advancement & promotion at all levels
- Family & friends rate for dining, accommodation & spa
- 28 days holiday, which increases with service up to 33
- Introduce a friend scheme
- Christmas & Birthday gift
- Free meals on duty
- Discounted SUP & surf lessons with Surf Sanctuary
- Uniform provided
- Free car parking
To find out more about this exciting and challenging full time position, please send your cv in the first instance.
Apply for Assistant Head Housekeeper- North Cornwall
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly