Are you looking for a fresh new marketing role?
Want an opportunity where you can develop and progress?
If so we may have the role for you!
We're working with an innovative Bradford based company, specialists in their field.
They've recently made the decision to bring their marketing function in house and created a new Marketing Assistant position.
This is a great opportunity for an enthusiastic marketing assistant or a recent marketing graduate to take a step up and join a supportive company, keen on progressing and developing its staff.
Within the role you will be responsible for the building a cohesive brand image, assisting with website development, photography and social media. Duties will include;
- Maintaining and managing social media platforms
- Assisting with marketing campaigns, both digital and the collateral marketing side
- Developing a consistent brand image and maintaining its unity across all channels and platforms
- Photographing a wide range of products and making sure the online catalogue is updated accordingly
- Plan, organize and attennd exhibitions and events
- Liaising with external design agencies, influencing and aiding with the development of new marketing collateral
The ideal candidate will be from a marketing background, or have a degree in marketing, PR or communications.
We're looking for a positive, enthusiastic and driven candidate with a pro-active approach; you'll need excellent attention to detail and top notch communication skills.
Experience with google analytics and adwords would also be a distinct advantage!
If this sounds like the role for you, please apply online today! If you would like to know more, please contact Katie on 01274 331200