Supplier Relationship Manager - Procurement
GLOBAL PROFESSIONAL SERVICES FIRM - PROCUREMENT RELATIONSHIP MANAGER - LONDON + FLEXIBLE WORKING - GBP60-65K + CAR & PACKAGE
This leading firm who have recently been listed as a 'global top 20 employer' by Forbes are looking to develop their SRM team through this key hire after coming off the back of a recent transformation program.
This role will not only site as part of the executive leadership team (reporting into COO level), you will also act as the key interface between all global procurement functions implementing measurable benefits and strategies allowing for the growth of this division.
This role will come with executive level visibility, flexible working and the opportunity to carve a best in class team.
This SRM role will also include the following challenges:
- Using your consultative approach to build long-lasting and meaningful relationships not only with business suppliers, but the procurement team
- Identifying, documenting and supporting on IT SRM activities across the core business services team, as well and juggling the management of strategic 3rd party suppliers
- Striving for progression within this collaborative environment, whilst using your knowledge to impress at C suite level
Key skills and experience required:-
- IT procurement knowledge and experience within a global FTSE or Fortune 500 organisation, showing strong progression and related experience in 3rd party supplier management
- Degree / MBA / CIPS
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to work in a fast-paced innovative environment
If you are looking to build a rewarding career within a cutting-edge and dynamic environment, please apply by:
Sending a copy of your CV to or applying through this domain
Keywords: Procurement, purchasing, SRM, management, 3rd party, IT, technology, professional services, finance, stakeholder management, leadership, line management, degree, MBA, CIPS, London, flexible working