A competitive salary is available dependent on skills / experience
Abbey Glen Ltd is a successful independent laundry company, providing a first-class service to the hotel and manufacturing industries as a supplier of linen and workwear rental across the Midlands and North of England.
We are seeking a Shift Maintenance Engineer (AM shift / PM shift), with a strong electrical background, to strengthen our team and assist with the smooth running of production at our Doncaster facility.
Working as a member of the Engineering Team, the successful candidate will provide multi-skilled engineering and maintenance cover across the entire production facility.
Duties will include:
- Completion of all routine maintenance, in line with the agreed site plan
- Repair and maintenance of the plant and its equipment, to ensure faults are identified quickly and production downtime is minimised
- Accurate recording of all work undertaken for compliance and audit purposes
- Ensuring all duties are undertaken in line with current health & safety legislation
- Basic maintenance and housekeeping required
- Steam boiler daily checks
- An experienced multi-skilled engineer with an electrical bias
- Proven track record within a fast-paced production environment
- Conversant with PLC’s
- Fault finding capabilities required
- Knowledge of Steam, Water, Pneumatics and Hydraulic installations
- Proactive, solution focussed and can-do attitude
- Flexible approach to working hours
- Machine installation experience
Salary: A competitive salary is available dependent on skills / experience
Holidays: 30 days per year
To apply for the post please send a CV and covering letter detailing why you think you are the most suitable person for the role.
Closing date for applications is 18th May 2018.
Apply for Shift Engineer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly