A competitive salary is available dependent on skills / experience
Abbey Glen Ltd is a successful independent laundry company, providing a first-class service to the hotel and manufacturing industries as a supplier of linen and workwear rental across the Midlands and North of England.
We are seeking a Shift Maintenance Engineer (AM shift / PM shift), with a strong electrical background, to strengthen our team and assist with the smooth running of production at our Doncaster facility.
Working as a member of the Engineering Team, the successful candidate will provide multi-skilled engineering and maintenance cover across the entire production facility.
Duties will include:
- Completion of all routine maintenance, in line with the agreed site plan
- Repair and maintenance of the plant and its equipment, to ensure faults are identified quickly and production downtime is minimised
- Accurate recording of all work undertaken for compliance and audit purposes
- Ensuring all duties are undertaken in line with current health & safety legislation
- Basic maintenance and housekeeping required
- Steam boiler daily checks
- An experienced multi-skilled engineer with an electrical bias
- Proven track record within a fast-paced production environment
- Conversant with PLC’s
- Fault finding capabilities required
- Knowledge of Steam, Water, Pneumatics and Hydraulic installations
- Proactive, solution focussed and can-do attitude
- Flexible approach to working hours
- Machine installation experience
Salary: A competitive salary is available dependent on skills / experience
Holidays: 30 days per year
To apply for the post please send a CV and covering letter detailing why you think you are the most suitable person for the role.
Closing date for applications is 18th May 2018.