Residential Development Partner - Award winning consultancy
Looking to make the next move in your career and become a partner in an award wining consultancy?
Cambridge-based leading property consultancy is looking for their next team leader in the form of a Residential Development Partner. Whether you are more focused on development consulting or land agency, this regional office is looking for someone to bring their client base and knowledge to help lead the team. With a leaning towards the land side of the residential development market, it would also be advantageous for you to have experience in strategic land. You will know the region well, or be working in London but have a knowledge of the Northern and Eastern Home Counties area.
- Business development and networking
- Delivering a profitable income to the office and team
- Managing and mentoring an existing team of both qualified surveyors and land agents
- Client liaison and stakeholder management
- Work effectively with the other areas of the business and sectors within the Cambridge and close-by offices
Skills and experience:
- A minimum of ten years within a land or development team in the region, or nationally with an interest in the area
- A strong client book or pipeline of work within the Cambridge or wide region, and a good networker
- Excellent management and operational experience in a team leader position
- Ideally membership of RICS or equivalent, but not essential
Not only is this an excellent step within your personal career, this is an opportunity to join a top consultancy and work on a high quality projects with a wide range of clients.
Please apply here or give me (Alice) a call on to discuss. I am looking to find the right candidate as soon as possible - so if in doubt, do get in touch.
If you do not hear anything back within one week, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion, but I will retain your details for future roles.