Chartered Building Surveyor
I have an interesting vacancy for a Chartered Building Surveyor in the North West office of a Multi-Disciplinary Consultancy. Their office is just outside Manchester so you avoid the traffic of the City.
The ideal candidate will be client focused, and happy and competent to develop and build relationships. You will also have exceptional building surveying knowledge to deliver excellent customer service along with the confidence and communication skills to match.
The successful candidate will have a range of professional skills as well as some experience in Business Development to assist with company growth.
To be successful in your application you will ideally match the following skill set:
- MRICS Chartered Building Surveyor
- Condition Surveys
- Dilapidation reports
- Design & management of refurbishment, alteration and extensions
- Planned maintenance surveys & pre-acquisition surveys
- Feasibility reports and appraisals
- Building Regulation applications & compliance
- Measured surveys & drawings
- Life cycle assessments
- Business Development & confidence in networking
- Client liaison experience and excellent communication skills
Salary will be competitive and will reflect the experience and level of ability of the successful candidate. Please state your salary expectation up application and this will be discussed at interview.