Senior Planning Manager - Market leading Registered Provider
Looking to move client side and want the opportunity to join a new team and be at the forefront of place making?
One of London's top Housing Associations is seeking a new Senior Planning Manager to join and help lead the creation of a new Planning team. This housing association is currently managing in excess of 30,000 homes and developing thousands more to add to their portfolio in North West London.
Ideally, you will have over six years of experience within a consultancy or within a developer/housing association looking for the next step in your career. Within this role, you will be responsible to the coordination and progression of planning application from feasibility to submission. In addition, you will have to work with external consultants to negotiate the scheme when appropriate through the design and construction process.
- Assist the land team with the compilation of planning associated fees for feasibility purposes and assemble the full planning application project team
- To co-ordinate and chair, when necessary, all planning related meetings including pre-apps and design meetings
- Submit planning applications
- Negotiating S106 agreements in order to maximise scheme potential and viability in collaboration with the land team
Necessary skills and experience:
- Member of RTPI or RICS
- Significant planning experience within London and the South East with the ability to develop and grow the business
- Ambition and ability to lead a growing team of internal and external professionals
- Demonstrable track record of leading major development projects and managing multi-disciplinary teams
Not only will you receive a generous salary and bonus with an excellent benefits package but also this is an excellent opportunity to join a top Registered Provider and make a difference.
Please apply here or give me (Alice) a call on to discuss. I am looking to find the right candidate as soon as possible - so if in doubt, do get in touch.
If you do not hear anything back within one week, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion, but I will retain your details for future roles.