CAD Design Team Leader
To lead the design team in the production of technical information, coordinating with both internal and external consultants. You will take a holistic and pragmatic approach to workloads, ensuring tasks are completed not just to deadlines but critically to a high standard.
Yorkshire based international manufacturer and supplier of cabinets and lockers within the leisure sector. Their clients are far reaching across 4 continents and command nearly ?? of the UK's market. They appeal most to high-end clients, focusing on design aesthetics but also quality of manufacture, ensuring longevity of all products.
They are involved through all stages of the process from initial enquiry, through design, manufacture and installation. Alongside pride in brand and product, they have gained an excellent reputation with clients for outstanding customer service as well as a great internal working dynamic and culture.
Over the next 18months, they have ambitious growth plans which you will form a critical part of.
Key responsibilities include:
The ideal candidate will:
- Excellent understanding of REVIT (and BIM)
- Experience of detailing products and an understanding of both architectural plans and manufacturing specifications
- Good commercial awareness
- Must be a good communicator with strong people skills
- Must be able to show experience of supervising teams
- Must have shown an ability to work under real-time pressure and fluid workloads
Competitive remuneration with continued PDR that will enable you to grow directly as the business does.