Salary: £24,317 per annum
Permanent – 37 hours per week
Housingrecruit.com is advertising for a Plasterer on behalf of our client a leading social housing provider based in Halifax.
This is an exciting opportunity f for an excellent Plasterer to join our trade’s team working out of Halifax, West Yorkshire. The successful candidate would join a strong team, working as an all around plastering technician and the team operates throughout the Calderdale region – being based out of Halifax.
What your normal day to day duties could look like:
- To carry out all types of plastering related repairs to both tenanted and vacant properties in accordance with job tickets, opti-time appointment slots, specifications and contract drawings, to good practice, Building Regulations etc as appropriate and applicable.
- To carry out work with an ethos of “Right First Time” always completing a repair where practicable in one visit, with good quality workmanship and good standard of performance
- To keep records such as required by either paper or electronic equivalent version, as required.
- You will be required to undertake measurement and quantification and procure materials requirements.
What you will need to do this role:
- Experience of working competently in all disciplines normally expected of a qualified Plasterer working in repairs on residential buildings
- City & Guilds Craft certificate in plastering or equivalent discipline (or equivalent NVQ 2 or higher)
- Experience of maximizing the number of jobs completed and repairs in single visits
- Experience of working with a customer service environment
Due to the nature of the work, a full current & valid driving license is required.
In return, you will receive a great set of benefits include 27 days holiday (rising to 32 over 5 years service) + bank holidays, attractive pension scheme and health care package, a company that you can progress your career in and a fabulous place to work.
Closing Date: Monday 16th April 2018
How to apply:
For more information about the role or to complete the application process please click the apply button to go to the recruiter’s website.