Node.js Frontend Engineer - London
We're looking for a nifty, knowledgeable coding extraordinaire to help us develop the platforms and tools needed to conquer the rest of the world.
- 5+ years' on-the-job experience.
- Proficient in react.js / react-native / webpack / html5 / css3 / sass.
- You've worked with distributed version control systems such as Git or Mercurial, and loved them.
- Experience in working on projects to take convert designs to fully functional frontend product.
- Experience in invisionApp, Sketch, Illustrator is a bonus
- Trust, always. While we'll always be there to support you, we expect a good level of autonomy (Google is your friend). In return we'll give you space to think freely without us breathing down your neck
- To work remotely, if you want to - we believe productivity isn't dictated by time spent chained to a desk
- Flexibility! Though our technology stack is built on Rails, Node.js, and Ember.js, we're more concerned with your ability to solve problems, self-motivate and learn new skills than what specific languages and frameworks you know
- To focus on the bigger picture, not just the dots (or, 1s and 0s). While you should be detail-oriented, you should also have a keen understanding of customer needs and strive to fulfil them at every turn
- To become part of a close-knit, hard-working team - you'll need to be able to collaborate with the wider Hostmaker family as well as you can chat code with other devs