Regional Development Manager
The IET is seeking an experienced and driven Regional Development Manager to sell the benefits of membership with The IET, as well as supporting products and services, maximising revenue from membership sales and increasing the IET market presence.
You don't have to be an expert or have a background in engineering to succeed in this role - but a proven track record of sales and customer relationship management is key! The successful candidate will be commercially minded and be confident at dealing with people at all levels, adapting to the client base as needed.
Ideally you will have worked in a home-based role before. And as a sel! f-starter you will be able to manage your own time and diary in order to achieve your targets and manage your client base. The South West Eng and South Wales region is a well-established area, so you will need to be able to hit the ground running.
The team operate within a matrix working environment and ideally you will be familiar with this and have had some delegation responsibilities in a previous role. You will be joining a highly driven team who are all working towards the same goal!
Main Duties and Responsibilities (summary)
* To achieve agreed annual membership sales targets.
* To proactively work with existing partners to develop membership opportu! nities.
* ! Develop new membership & partnership opportunities within region.
* Effectively share information within membership team to provide further membership recruitment opportunities in national and international organisations.
* Generate leads from clients to contribute to membership and registration pipeline.
* Proactively support MPD in achieving professional registration figures.
* Regularly provide feedback f! rom marketplace on competitors, and relevance of IET products and services.
* Prepare and submit accurate reports and KPI's as required.
* Attend and proactively contribute to Membership Recruitment Team meetings.
* Work collaboratively with internal departments to ensure that effective delivery of service.
* To undertake any reasonable duties and projects as requested by the Partnership and Development Manager.
* ! To underta! ke the line management of the Regional Account Manager if required by the Partnership and Development Manager.
* Degree/equivalent qualification or an equivalent level of competence.
* Proven track record in sales and/or customer relationship management
* Target driven
* Confident in dealing with people at all levels internally and externally! .
* Excellent team-working, interpersonal and coordinating skills.
* Excellent communication skills - written, oral and presentational.
* Good level of IT skills - Microsoft Office.
* Full driving License
* Experience of home based working
* Account Management experience
* Experience within a membership organisation
Location: Homebased, ideally in Bristol or Bath area
Salary: circa GBP35,000 to GBP40,000 (plus bonus and company car)
Full time or Part time: full
Contract type: permanent
Closing date: 06/04/2018
Interested? Don't hesitate! Click "apply" now.
Job reference: IET-RDMSW