Regulatory Risk Manager
- Company Info
- Working here is about being there for our customers; we're available should the worst happen and we work together to enable social and financial equality across the UK. But it's also about you -how you develop and what you can achieve. We'll help your talent thrive in an environment where you'll be supported to work flexibly and autonomously, sharing in our success and rewarded for a great performance with a generous benefits package.
- Department Info
- From HR and Digital teams through to Group Finance, Risk and Corporate Comms - our Group function support our businesses across the UK and abroad. Delivering essential services and activities that have a real impact on our business and our customers lives, we enable our people to do what they do best, contributing to delivering a great customer service, profitability and strategic growth.
- Job Duties
- Develop, implement and manage the regulatory conduct risk framework for use across the Group. Support the development and ongoing maintenance of the Group conduct risk appetite, ensuring consistency of both the framework and risk appetite.
Develop, implement and maintain appropriate conduct policies in line with Group Risk Appetite.
Provide advice and guidance on specific conduct risk policy matters. Undertake initiatives and projects, as required, ensuring that such initiatives and projects are delivered effectively and within agreed timescales.
Provide supoprt to the Conduct Risk Oversight Committee.
- Skills Required
- Strong awareness of the regulatory environment in which our authorised firms operate.
Detailed knowledge of FCA rules and the structure of the FCA handbook and associated documents so that relevant rules and guidance can be identified and interpreted quickly.
Preferably practical knowledge and experience of applying COBS, SYSC, APER and SUP.
Understanding of L&G strategy and direction.
Providing technical compliance and risk advice and guidance.
Technical reporting writing and developing and implementing procedures and frameworks.
Reporting to senior management and senior committees
Strong IT skills and understanding of the digital environment.
- Whatever your role, we reward ability, performance and attitude with a package that looks after all the things that are important to you. Our employees have a wide range of benefits including a generous pension scheme, life assurance, 30 days' holiday, private medical insurance, performance related bonuses, discounts at both a huge range of high street stores and our own great products, as well as a 12% car allowance scheme, your hard work will be rewarded when you join us.
Please contact if you have any queries