Customer Success Manager-Security Programs
Requisition No.: 161451
Location: Burlington, MA, US
Do you want to help eliminate barriers between ideas and business outcomes? We want you to bring your unique experiences and creative ideas to the table. CA Technologies provides software and solutions that help our customers to develop, manage, and secure complex IT environments to increase productivity and enhance competitiveness in their businesses. It's our aim to encourage global collaboration and results-oriented innovation, while supporting and developing our talented people and our communities. CA Technologies will empower you to drive authentic success, for both the business and yourself in the application economy.
CA Veracode is seeking a talented, results-oriented, energetic, and highly-motivated individual to join our Security Program Management Team. The Customer Success Manager is responsible for building and maintaining strong relationships within assigned accounts ensuring high levels of customer satisfaction and recognition of ROI, leading to strong renewals and solution growth opportunities. This individual works closely with our customers alongside Sales, Support, Account Management, Security Consultants, and other Operations and Product Management teams at CA Veracode to ensure our services are delivered successfully.
- Build and maintain strong relationships within assigned accounts.
- Promote customer satisfaction and loyalty by demonstrating an understanding of their critical business issues and needs while delivering products and services that help them meet their business objectives.
- Educate customers on the use and benefits of the CA Veracode solutions.
- Work closely with CA Veracode Support and other Services teams to ensure a consistently positive customer experiences by providing oversight and management for issues and initiatives.
- Work with management team to ensure critical issues are well-documented and properly escalated in an expeditious manner for resolution.
- Serve as customer advocate while capturing customer's feedback and reporting requests to Product Management and Engineering.
- Provide monthly account reporting to management and internal stakeholders.
- Efficiently manage time to focus on essential activities to ensure customer satisfaction, account renewal, and account growth.
- Develop and share best practices with team members to enhance the quality, effectiveness, and efficiency of our overall support of customers.
- Collaborate with Sales team on account strategy, and identify opportunities for selling products and services within accounts.
- 2 or more years of consulting / customer account management / project management
- Strong customer services skills - excellent verbal and written communication
- Ability to effectively manage multiple priorities and activities simultaneously-supporting a base of approx. 100 active clients.
- Knowledgeable about application and general security
- SalesForce tool experience
- Previous experience working in a software company-working with developers-understanding of the SDLC
More About Working at CA:
CA has earned scores of Workplace Excellence awards in the last few years - and there's a reason for that. Here you'll have the opportunity to eliminate barriers for our customers, and earn a competitive compensation and total rewards package - all while pushing the boundaries of what's possible by collaborating with a diverse team of global innovators. In short, CA's fun, diverse, and fast-paced culture has put us on the map as one of the best employers in Information Technology.
We offer competitive salary, company-sponsored premium Medical/Prescription & Dental Plans, company-paid Holidays, Vacation, Anniversary Service and Sick Days, 401(k) Plan, Education/Training Reimbursement, Charitable Gift Program, Adoption Assistance Program.
We and all of our subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. As such, it is our corporate policy to fill positions with qualified candidates regardless of the candidate's race, color, sex, age, religion, ancestry, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, disability, pregnancy, military status, veteran status or any other protected group status.
If you require an accommodation with the online application process, please contact Talent Acquisition at 1-.
Nearest Major Market: Boston