ACCOUNT MANAGER-MEDIA / PUBLISHING
Senior Account Manager - Media Sales Croydon
We are pleased to announce that a vacancy has arisen to work on a leading portfolio of magazines and websites!!!
We are looking to recruit an experienced account manager to work across our portfolio. This experienced candidate will have a track record of successful portfolio sales ( print and digital), be able to excel in both telephone and face to face sales situations and possess excellent organisational skills.
The successful candidate will be responsible for selling advertising across a variety of different media within the group including our website, a quarterly digital supplement and two technical wall charts per year.
In order to become an important part of this highly respected team, the ideal candidate must be able to show creativity, innovation and excellent negotiation skills as well as a high level of determination. They will be well organised and self motivated with the ability to sell a variety of concepts to a variety of different individuals.
Basic salary is £28,000pa with commission up to £12,000 PA
The position would suit an experienced sales professional who is keen to step up to the next level.
International travel to Singapore in May ( one week) and Cannes in October ( one week) with sporadic 1/2 day trips to Europe.
Personal Specifications and Competencies:
- Strong influencing skills with the ability to influence and negotiate for time and resources at all levels.
- Evidence of success in building and managing relationships with high level stakeholders.
- Evidence of success in prioritising and dealing with high level sensitive information and enquiries and taking appropriate action on a regular basis.
- Organisational awareness with the ability to operate with confidence and credibility across all functions of the Company.
IT, Administrative and Organisational Skills:
- Extensive knowledge of Microsoft packages including Word, Excel and Powerpoint with the ability to create presentations at an advanced level.
- Excellent planning, organisational and time management skills, with the ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines and to demonstrate an effective and resourceful approach to addressing issues.
Judgement and Analysis:
- Sound judgement with the ability to interpret, analyse and disseminate complex, sensitive information.
- A strong understanding of business and organisational risk and the ability to analyse situations and apply judgement on decisions.
- Awareness of the Company's reputation, finance or legal position.
- Resourceful and purposeful, with initiative, drive and a strong desire to deliver exceptional results.
- A team player both internally and externally.
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including the ability to present and explain management information clearly to a variety of audiences
Apply for ACCOUNT MANAGER-MEDIA / PUBLISHING
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly