PA to Group Director of Video
Job title: Personal Assistant to Group Director of Video
Reports to: Sacha Khari
This is an entry level role for a candidate with a keen interest in video, and the UNILAD brand, with a long term view of developing a career within video. You will support the Group Director of Video
Sacha Khari, and will be responsible for managing his diary, and any delegated tasks he may pass down to you. The successful candidate will be exceptionally organised and constantly use their initiative to ensure Sacha and the Video Team are constantly supported in the most efficient manner.
What you will be doing:
- Providing admin support for the Group Director of Video including expenses, travel, diary scheduling and occasional attendance etc.
- Data analysis of socials (i.e. video views)
- Coordinating travel arrangements including taxis, domestic & international accommodation, train or plane tickets, visas and itineraries
- Scheduling and attending meetings with agencies alongside Group Director of Video to determine action points etc.
- Adapting and resolving changes in schedule quickly and efficiently
- Discretion is a key requirement for the role due to access to privilege information
- Supporting Group Director of Video in various projects
- Multitasking on different levels with various stakeholders
- Ensure Group Director of Video is well prepared for all meetings
- Organising and assisting key client/agency events
- Adhoc support related errands
What we need for this role:
- Someone with a genuine interest in video/ film industry who would be looking to forge a career within this in the long run
- Analytic experience is beneficial but not essential
- Proven high-level organisation skills
- Administrative, and diary management skills
- Genuine enthusiasm and interest for UNILAD brand and what we do
- We want someone who wants to develop, progress and grow with the company - specifically within the video industry.
- Bachelor degree in media or equivalent experience in media production
Established in 2014, by millennials for millennials, as a single Facebook channel and website, UNILAD has expanded into the world's leading social first channel, successfully building an unrivalled brand affinity across the globe. Originally licensing viral content, we evolved into an original content producer, blending the best viral videos with premium original content built for social. With just under a billion engagements, and over 25 billion video views in 2016 alone, UNILAD have matured into the most engaged and viewed channel on the planet. Launching a suite of channels in the last 18 months, we are now the fastest growing media property in the world.Skills Research, Diary Management, Video, Personal Assistant, Attending Meetings, Analytic and Research Skills Sectors