HR Services Co-ordinator (Fixed term)
Do you have experience of working in a busy HR/People shared services environment where volumes are high and you are handling multiple deliverables? Are you experienced in providing great services to customers whilst always looking for ways of improving processes? If so, you might be just the person to join our friendly team at arm's headquarters in Cambridge. This is a 12 month fixed term contract.
People Services is a global team consisting of Business Partners, Shared Services and Global Mobility and Immigration. Working together we deliver services to our business groups and sites. Our People Shared Services Team is led by regional People Managers to drive the local/regional people agenda, including culture and engagement, as well as providing support to line managers and employees on day-to-day people activities.
What would your day look like?
It would be busy and dynamic and you would:
- Be the first point of contact for arm employees and line managers who need help with a wide range of issues.
- Provide first-line advice on our policies and practice
- Prepare offer letters and employment contracts, assisting with immigration and mobility paperwork, running induction sessions and conducting exit interviews
- Process starters, leavers and employment changes using SAP software
- Assist with payroll and benefits administration
- Help with validation and reconciliation processes
- Assist colleagues across People Services with a variety of tasks such as policy/procedure development, reviewing internal processes and implementing new ways of working.
- Assist with purchase order and invoice administration
What experiences and skills are required to be successful in this role?
- You will need to be able to show us that you can combine tenacity and resilience with a human touch, applying processes precisely but lightly so that bureaucracy doesn't become an obstacle to doing the right thing in the right way
- You will have worked in a high volume HR Shared Services environment, where your responsibilities have been wider than dealing only with transactional tasks.
- You will be able to demonstrate the value of giving the best service possible to customers
- You are good at analysing situations and problem solving
- The quality of the service we provide really matters, so you will need to have excellent attention to detail, be a self-starter and a can-do attitude
- You will be used to prioritising and planning throughout the day to effectively handle a varied and challenging workload
- Dealing with people is a really important part of this role, so you will need to be a good communicator and relationship builder
- In a small and busy team, we achieve what we achieve through team work, so you will need to show us how you've demonstrated this in previous roles
- We are always looking for ways to improve how we work so we are looking for someone who has the ability to express ideas and spot opportunities for improvement
At Arm we use SAP HR, so experience with this software would be a plus, but we are happy to provide training on the system to the right candidate.
At Arm, we are guided by our core beliefs that reflect our unique culture and guide our decisions, defining how we work together to defy ordinary and shape extraordinary:
We not I
- Take daily responsibility to make the Global Arm community thrive
- No individual owns the right answer. Brilliance is collective
- Information is crucial, share it
- Realise that we win when we collaborate - and that everyone misses out when we don't (what does collaborate)
Passion for progress
- Our differences are our strength. Widen and mix up the pool of people you connect with
- Difficult things can take unexpected directions. Stick with it
- Make feedback positive and expansive, not negative and narrow
- The essence of progress is that it can't stop. Grow with it and own your own progress
Be your brilliant self
- Be quirky not egocentric
- Recognise the power in saying 'I don't know'
- Make trust our default position
- Hold strong opinions lightly
With offices around the world, Arm is a diverse organisation of dedicated, innovative and highly talented professionals. By enabling a vibrant, inclusive, meritocratic, and open workplace, where all our people can grow and succeed, we encourage our people to share their unique contributions to Arm's success in the global marketplace.
Arm has a responsibility to ensure that all employees are eligible to live and work in the UK.
Your particular benefits package will depend on position and type of employment and may be subject to change. Your package will be confirmed on offer of employment. Arm's benefits program provides permanent employees with the opportunity to stay innovative and healthy, ensure the wellness of their families, and create a positive working environment.
- Annual Bonus Plan
- Discretionary Cash Award
- Group Personal Pension Plan with enhanced company contribution
- Medical, Travel, Health & Life Insurances
- Holiday, 25 days annual leave with option to buy an additional 5 days per year
- Sabbatical, 20 paid days every four-year of service
- Volunteering, One (1) paid working day each year (TeamARM)
- Varies by location: cycle to work, free car parking, gym on site, team and social events
Arm?? technology is at the heart of a computing and connectivity revolution that is transforming the way people live and businesses operate. From the unmissable to the invisible; our advanced, energy-efficient processor designs are enabling the intelligence in 86 billion silicon chips and securely powering products from the sensor to the smartphone to the supercomputer. With more than 1,000 technology partners including the world's most famous business and consumer brands, we are driving Arm innovation into all areas compute is happening inside the chip, the network and the cloud.
With offices around the world, Arm is a diverse community of dedicated, innovative and highly talented professionals. By enabling an inclusive, meritocratic and open workplace where all our people can grow and succeed, we encourage our people to share their unique contributions to Arm's success in the global marketplace.
About the office
At our global HQ in Cambridge, England we house the majority of our engineering and our corporate groups that deliver our extraordinary success. As a world-renowned university town, Cambridge boasts both a beautiful countryside and a historical town center. Local activities include punting on the River Cam and the many museums that reside within Cambridge University.
Cambridge, UK - Global HQ
110 Fulbourn Road
See on Google maps