Technology Sales Specialist
Our client is a rapidly expanding and financially strong Microsoft Partner amongst other vendors looking to add to and develop their Technology sales team further.
The Technology Sales Specialist role is a strategic Account Management, Sales & Vendor Management resource designed to work directly with all parties and customers to help them understand how IT, Technology, Hardware, Licenses and Services can strategically be positioned to drive revenue for Company. Helping to solve customers' line of business issues and positively impact the customer's business. Primarily a home-based role with autonomy to be able to manage and prioritise own workload, client, vendor meetings as well as campaign, event attendance and activities is essential.
This is a Vendor Independent role playing on the strength of the candidates experience.
The role of the Technology Sales Specialist role is to identify and qualify Business Solutions sales opportunities by uncovering and addressing customer's line of business needs. The primary goal of the Lead Technology Strategist is to drive revenue growth and customer satisfaction through their engagement.
To also strategically build strong partnership with alternate Service Providers, Professional Services and SI Practices.
- Engage in activities for new/existing & prospective customers to identify and qualify sales opportunities.
- Build, land, retain and expand customer relationships using marketing, telephone, email and in person meetings.
- Conduct account discovery & profiling of high propensity customers in target industries, territories and leveraging market trends.
- Contacting prospective customers, in follow-up to marketing campaigns (events, tradeshows, demand generation through the web etc.) to identify and qualify opportunities
- Focus on solution selling that helps customers meet their challenges and business opportunities, showing demonstrable economic value.
Experience & Knowledge
- Experience in direct and indirect sales with proven results within the IT industry
- Demonstrate understanding and execution of sales techniques and selling complex solutions to business customers
- Effective communication skills, passion and drive to succeed
- Build rapport with clients to establish trusted relationships
- Experience in working with partnerships to drive positive outcomes for Company
Ability to build strong customer relationships and respond effectively to customer questions
- Ability to focus on achieving positive, concrete results contributing to business success
- Demonstrate communication skills including clear and concise verbal and written business communication; strong listening skills; ability to probe for business pains and opportunities
- Demonstrate negotiation (customer, vendor and partner) and conflict resolution skills
- Ability to build and work in high performing teams in a virtual model
- Self-motivator and adopt flexible working styles to work on the go