- Support trade flow, verification, allocation and booking.
- Partner with other teams to resolve trade life-cycle issues.
- Deal with queries from internal and external clients.
- Partner with various internal groups including IT, Sales/Trading or Compliance.
- External vendor relationship management.
- Pro-actively review processes in an effort to gain efficiencies and improve risk oversight.
- Analyse and resolve exceptions, evaluate and escalate risk items to management and business partners.
- Degree educated with strong academics.
- Previous relevant experience within Investment Banking.
- Shows initiative in developing own understanding and expertise.
- Quickly grasps new technical and business knowledge.
- Balances efficiency and accuracy in order to maintain high output whilst avoiding mistakes.
- Contributes to the effectiveness of the team by working closely with colleagues by sharing information, skills, and responsibilities.
- Takes actions to ensure that controls are in place & procedures are followed.
Walker Hamill has been a specialist finance and strategy recruiter for almost 30 years. We have an extensive client group, including major multinational listed companies, private equity backed businesses and privately owned, early stage ventures. We recruit across all sectors, but have particularly strong client relationships in media, retail, pharma/biotech, technology, property/real estate, leisure and business services. We have offices in the UK, Switzerland and Australia. For further information, please see