Fundamental to living our core values is having great people in our business. That's why we believe that Amey is only as great as the people we employ. We place great value on our people and the contribution they make to our business, that's why we aim to offer a competitive benefits package to all of our employees. Working for Amey you will receive a competitive salary and will be able to join our contributory pension scheme. In addition, you will be entitled to Company sponsored life assurance and a generous holiday entitlement. You will also be invited to join Amey Choices which offers a range of flexible benefit options and offers additional benefits available throughout the year. Amey is an equal opportunities employer.
What is the purpose of this role?
We are recruiting for an experienced Facilities Manager to work at HMP Ranby to ensure the delivery of the services provided by Amey are of the standard required and in line with the contractual KPI's.
What will this role involve?
- Ensure all legislative requirements are adhered to
- Ensure all corporate polices and procedure are implemented and complied with
- Ensure all service are delivered in line with contractual commitments and KPI's
- Carry out first line management duties with staff including disciplinary and employment processes
- Revenue generation from additional work identification
- Provide information exchange with on-site customers
- Oversee the day to day operation and strategic management of the Estate/building on behalf of the client
What are we looking for?
- Recognised and relevant technical or FM qualification
- Experience of the Facilities Management marketplace
- Experience of first line management
- Sound knowledge of service delivery
- Supply chain management
- Demonstrable experience of budgeting and managing costs
- Knowledge of Health and Safety legislation and implementation of policies
- Previous people management experience
- Experience of working to contractual KPI's
- IOSH Managing Safely
What makes this role unique?
You will carry out audits and spot checks to confirm service delivery by both direct employees and sub-contractors are of the required quality.