Account Manager (Lead Supply)
JOB TITLE: Account Manager
REPORTS TO: Account Director
DEPARTMENT: Lead Supply
The Account Manager is responsible for all operational service and financial goals relating to the account that he/she manages. Targeted with providing exceptional operational customer service, the Account Manager is also responsible for identifying and delivering areas for continuous improvement, profit and revenue growth, added value delivery, together with new business leads for Paragon-CC.
On an operational level, the Account Manager will be required to manage the full range of Paragon-CC services from initial brief through, quotation, order and production management by their own direct actions and by co-ordinating the activities of other key stakeholder departments within Paragon-CC.
The Account Manager will also have a key responsibility for managing the timely and accurate generation of client-requested management information and will be expected to liaise regularly both formally and informally with the Account Director with regard to all account activities in respect of both strategic objectives and contract obligations, highlighting areas of strength, weakness, opportunity and threat.
The Account Manager will mainly be responsible for one Key Account working closely with the client onsite as well as key Paragon locations in the UK.
In addition to the general Account Manager responsibilities as detailed above, the role will encompass responsibility for the processing of work through Paragon-CC management systems and for overseeing the workflow management process, both through Paragon-CC sites and 3 rd party suppliers.
Whilst assistance will be provided in the processing and management of projects in periods of high activity, the Account Manager will directly facilitate this work him/herself through the application of his/her detailed knowledge of the Paragon-CC Market Power system.
- Achieve all agreed client SLA targets and all financial targets agreed for the nominated account.
- Manage the key operational client relationships to deliver growth and retention
- The Account Manager has a responsibility at all times to identify, develop and deliver added value and innovation from the accounts that they manage. This includes not only existing solutions and products provided, but also potentially new solutions and services.
- Manage the client review process for the nominated client.
- Define and implement service management processes and measures
- Manage and co-ordinate the collection, collation and reporting of service and management information for client and Account Director.
- Be the initial point of escalation for incidents and complaints relating to the services provided by Paragon-CC. Co-ordinate and agree resolution actions and feedback to the client
- Ensure all invoicing and financial aged debt is managed within the agreed contractual terms
- Identify and implement service improvement opportunities
- Manage any WIP meetings and updates, escalations and communications resulting from these meetings
- Ensure the client's perception of Paragon-CC from dealings with the Account Manager and other members of the support team consistently meet the goals of any agreed high level positioning strategies.
- Provide accurate forecasts to a frequency agreed with the Account Director
- Housekeeping for relevant documentation to be adhered to at all times
- To carry out additional duties and responsibilities from time to time as required by Paragon-CC.
- The Account Manager must be able to work with minimum supervision to deliver exceptional delivery to stakeholders
- Strong industry expertise/awareness with good print production knowledge, including DM, POS and digital marketing channels, including email
- Demonstrable experience working within a data / digital marketing environment.
- Demonstrable experience working within a print / direct mail environment and a good understanding of the production process.
- Exceptional customer facing skills developed and perfected through extensive account management experience.
- The ability to manage the processing of all elements of Paragon-CC's production workflow to agreed standards through hands on processing
- Strong administration and process management skills
- Hands on management experience, confident to operate in a challenging environment providing innovative solutions
- Understanding of all relevant Paragon-CC systems
- Strong Microsoft Office skills including Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint (ECRM platforms advantageous but not essential)
- Significant and proven experience of commercially viable service delivery
- Ability to build productive working relationships at all levels within the nominated account and Paragon-CC sites
- Strong understanding of agreed contractual service management and the required deliverables.
- Project management and reporting abilities
- Excellent communications skills including the ability to create reports, proposals and presentations to a market leading standard. Communications includes not only oral and written responses but all interactions with the client that affect their perception, included but not limited to; oral, visual, written and general professional standards
- Strong facilitation and negotiation skills
- Customer service focus