- Project Quantity Surveyor / Cost Manager
- Public sector experience is essential
- Exciting progression opportunities!
- Structured APC training and support
- Proven consultancy experience essential
- Central London location
- GBP40,000 - GBP45,000 + package, depending on experience
Are you wanting a role with plenty of opportunity? A role where you can work with a strong team unit, and enjoy your 9-5? Do you enjoy working in the public sector and want to continue to develop that skill set?
My client are a successful and expanding consultancy with strong european routes. They are looking for a Project level Quantity Surveyor to join their central London team and work on their busy public sector team - specifically healthcare and hospitals. With a strong social atmosphere in the office, they want someone who is a real team player, and someone who is down to earth and hard working.
Previous public sector experience is essential, ideally healthcare sector experience. This is a busy and competitive sector, and this firm are dominating in it - so if you want to be busy, be challenged, AND have job security - this is your chance.
The successful Quantity Surveyor will also offer the following:
- A BSc or MSc in Quantity Surveying / Cost Management / Commercial Management
- Ideally 3+ years in a similar Quantity Surveyor role
- Proven success working for a consultancy is essential
- Previous experience in the public sector / healthcare is also essential
- A genuine interest in the public sector
- A positive and proactive attitude
- Strong communication skills - written and verbal
- A willingness to learn and continue to develop your skill set
In return you will be offered a competitive remuneration package, circa GBP45,000 depending on experience, plus package benefits. A regimented APC programme is also on offer to ensure your training and development is high priority.
If you're the public sector experienced, healthcare loving Project Quantity Surveyor my client needs - APPLY NOW!