Senior Account Executive - PR/Communications
We are the UK's leading independent Corporate Communications and Public Affairs agency. With over 100 staff working out of three offices across the UK, we work with clients across the entire nation to give them a voice and convey their messages to politicians, the public, businesses, the media and other stakeholders. We are experts in what we do; we know what works and what doesn't - we aren't just experts in PR/Comms, we're experts in business. Commerciality is at the heart of what we do.
"You're only as good as the company you keep" - our client base shows the quality of our work and the effectiveness of our campaigns; prestigious clients such as National Grid, BBC, Kantar and Whitbread have worked with us for years and have led to us having a name for doing things well.
Culturally, the word which sums up our company is intelligent - we are a group of passionate, switched-on and motivated people who love what we do. We sit in the office discussing politics, not TOWIE. But we have fun, too - our office is never quiet and boring, and the drinks after work are always enjoyable.
We are looking to hire a graduate into a Senior Account Executive position in our London office.
The Senior Account Executive role is one that is only suitable for, and open to, the very highest calibre of graduates. We are experts in what we do and - since we are a very career-minded organisation - we only hire those who have the tenacity, curiosity, intellectual capacity and drive to become experts, too.
There are certain requirements that we use to shortlist candidates for this role, including (but not limited to!):
- 2:1 or above from a Russell-group (or thereabouts) university, ideally in a humanities-based subject.
- 6 months minimum previous experience in a communications/PR role or having worked for an MP
- Good people skills - the candidate is expected to be comfortable engaging with audiences from media to MPs and senior business execs to the community.
- Strong analytical and organisational skills, managing information and coordinating
- Exceptional written communication skills - a lot of what we do is writing-based, and so having flawless written English is essential.
- An interest and experience in business, politics and public affairs - we are not a Consumer PR agency, we work with corporations, and so experience in the business and the commercial world is important.
We offer a competitive starting salary of GBP25k for candidates with the level of experience we require. The right candidate can expect quick progression and promotion in line with performance - we actively manage talent and are looking for people in whom we can invest and who will benefit our company and benefit themselves by being part of it.