7 days left
- Full Time
Experienced Fully Skilled Bodybuilders/Semi-Skilled-Bodybuilders
Our client has a 50 year long heritage within the commercial vehicle body building sector and is now part of the Anderson Group of companies.
This brings excellent long-term career opportunities and because of this, our client is currently looking for a self-driven individual to join the team and develop a career path through results and innovation as either a Fully Skilled or Semi- Skilled Commercial Vehicle Bodybuilder.
Salary and Benefits: We offer a competitive salary, excellent working conditions, bonus and overtime - position dependent.
Responsibilities Will Include:
- Setting out of underframe, mounting bracket positioning etc.
- Construction of ALL types of Commercial Bodywork including, but not limited to Flatbeds, Dropsides, Box Vans, Curtain Siders.
- Quality Control of own work.
- Disposing of all off cuts and packaging that the new panels were delivered in.
- Ensuring your work area always remains clean, tidy and free from any hazards.
The Successful Candidate:
- Will be flexible within their role.
- Will be well-motivated.
- Will be enthusiastic and work to a high level of workmanship.
- Will have a range of skills and knowledge associated with the fabrication and manufacturing of commercial vehicle bodywork.
If you feel you’re the ideal candidate that our client is looking for, then send in your CV today by clicking the APPLY button below.
Keywords: Fully Skilled Bodybuilder, Semi-Skilled Bodybuilder, Bodyshop Technician, Bodyshop Repair Technician, Auto Body Repair, Commercial Vehicle Repair, Commercial Vehicle Panelling, Engineering.
Apply for Coach Builder
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly