I am recruiting for an Executive Secretary working for a well known leading organisation based in Birmingham City Centre. This is an outstanding opportunity to support partners and directors who will offer you long-term career.
This is a busy and interesting role, supporting an allocation of Partners and Directors in Birmingham. We are looking for someone with the ability to be proactive, self-sufficient and adaptable in their approach. Also someone who can develop and maintain key client relationships, displaying a professional image at all times.
Our client is a global network of professional firms providing Audit, Tax and Advisory services.
TYPICAL DAILY JOB DUTIES - WHAT ARE YOU RESPONSIBLE FOR?
- Provide diary management, ensuring your clients have all necessary information/papers in advance of meetings
- Manage domestic and international travel arrangements drafting detailed itineraries as appropriate
- Organise seminars, client events and corporate hospitality
- Develop a comprehensive knowledge of your client's business contacts and develop a general awareness of all projects/ business issues in which your clients are involved
- Develop good working relationships with key internal and external clients and their PAs
- Update client contact details on CRM and Outlook
- Attend internal meetings, take minutes
- Draft / prepare communications, presentations and documents
- Screen calls, taking detailed messages and handling queries
- Provide cover for other Executive Secretaries in their absence
PACKAGE AND BENEFITS
- Basic salary up to £26,000
- 25 days holiday + birthday off
- Life Assurance
- Daily lunch allowance (£3 at present)
- Pension Contribution
- Season Ticket Loan
- Health Checks
- Mobile phone
- Non Guaranteed Bonus- up to £1000
- Additional Holiday Purchase
- Enhanced Life Assurance
- Bikes for Work
- Lifestyle Vouchers
- Travel Insurance
- Medical Insurance
- Childcare Vouchers
- Eye Care Vouchers
The ideal candidate will need to be confident, assertive and have the ability to prioritise workloads to meet tight deadlines. Excellent communication and organisational skills are key. Along with demonstrating the ability to play close attention to detail.
We require some flexibility regarding working hours
Hours required for this role are 09:00 to 17:00 (Monday to Friday)
*PLEASE ONLY APPLY IF YOU HAVE EXPERIENCE WORKING WITHIN A SECRETARIAL / EXECUTIVE ASSISANT ROLE WITHIN A CORPORATE ENVIROEMENT / LARGE COMPANY (NOT NHS OR GOVERNMENT) *
Qualifications and Skills:
- 5 GCSEs grade A-C including English and Maths or equivalent
- Intermediate to Advanced PowerPoint
- Intermediate to Advanced Word
- Basic to Intermediate Excel
- Typing WPM 45
DOES THIS SOUND LIKE YOU? ARE YOU INTERESTED IN THIS ROLE? THEN I WOULD LOVE TO HEAR FROM YOU.
Please send your CV and call Melissa on 0121 643 6954
Apply for Executive Secretary
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly