Press Brake Operator
New opportunity not to be missed! Established for over 35 years, our client is now one of the North West’s leading & multi award winning engineering, companies, they are looking to recruit an experienced and enthusiastic Press Brake Operator to join their busy and expanding team based in Liverpool, Merseyside. In return you will receive a highly competitive salary of circa £9.50 per hour dependant on experience.
Knowledge, Skills, Experience needed to become their Press Brake Operator:
- Previous experience in Press brake operator role essential.
- Good understanding of engineering drawings.
- Excellent attendance and timekeeping essential.
- FLT licence preferred.
- Able to set and maintain a high standard of workmanship.
- Able to work pro-actively to improve productivity and efficiency.
- Work overtime when necessary.
Press Brake Operator Working Hours: 37hrs per week- 3 shift rotations (6am-2pm, 2pm-10pm, 10pm-6am)
Benefits of becoming a Press Brake Operator:
- 20 days holiday plus bank holiday
- Free car parking
- Cycle to work scheme
- Company Pension
- Employee Benefit Loan Scheme
- Health & Wellbeing Cashback Scheme
If you feel you have the skills and experience to become their next Press Brake Operator please click ‘Apply’ now!