Role: Maintenance Manager
Package: Salary is negotiable & dependant on experience, together with a fully expensed company vehicle / fuel card / phone & laptop.
Aston Services Group provides a wide range of maintenance services to shopping centres / outlets / offices in the North East / North West & Midlands.
An exciting opportunity now exists for a hands-on multi-skilled Maintenance Manager to oversee the PPM & reactive maintenance works within our growing facilities division.
Reporting to the Maintenance Director this position will lead & work with a small team of skilled operatives (including trade & non-qualified employees) together with a selection of sub-contractors who assist us in carrying out a large variety of maintenance tasks & small project works.
Key responsibilities include:
- Supervising & working alongside a small team of maintenance engineers to safely & profitably deliver the maintenance service
- Costing of project & quoted works
- Assisting the Facilities Co-ordinator with PPM planning, scheduling of resource & budgeting requirements
- Production of detailed RAMS for maintenance works
- Timely & cost-effective ordering of stock & equipment for the department & customers
- Management of staff training requirements
- Assisting with Health & Safety audits
- Control of annual accreditation requirements
- Timely & accurate record keeping
- Maintaining expense records / materials usage & timesheets for all works undertaken
- Inventory / asset management of maintenance equipment
- Operating within budget constraints on projects / PPM contracts
- Management of vehicle fleet / monthly checks / repairs & servicing
This senior position has excellent progression opportunities within the company & will provide the perfect opportunity to those who are looking for an exciting challenge & job security within the facility management industry.
- Have previous experience as a Head of Maintenance or Maintenance Manager within a facility / electrical environment
- Previously managed & developed a skilled team
- A multi-skilled engineer able to assist with works & coach other staff as required
- NEBOSH / IOSH certification
- Demonstrated integrity & a professional / highly flexible work attitude
- Highly developed time management & multi-tasking skills
- Have excellent customer service skills
- Have excellent telephone / IT skills - (word, excel, e-mail)
- Knowledge and understanding of CDM regulations
- Project management skills
- Costing / estimating skills
- Ideally living in the Yorkshire area