BI Manager / Business Intelligence Manager
Job Title: Business Intelligence Manager
Location: Lincoln, Lincolnshire
Hours: Permanent, Full time (40h per week)
You will be working with a growing organisation providing actionable insights for consumer goods companies by analysing retailers EPoS data.
Reporting to the Company's Head of Technology this newly created position will provide timely delivery of high quality business intelligence for their clients. Operating at a senior level in the organisation you will ensure the efficient reporting of findings and confidently providing data solutions. You will be an experienced and confident decision maker in the absence of the Head of Technology.
This role is about being a leader, delivering high quality Business Intelligence, operating as a team leader with a team of BI analysts and developers. You will provide back up leadership to the Head of Technology to provide:
- Client Management
- Manage all delegated technical and non-technical client contracts.
- Project Manage and delegate resources as appropriate.
- Manage day to day operations for client delivery.
- Manage the service delivery to ensure KPI's are met.
- Use judgement of capacity versus demand to predict where pinch points are likely to arise, pro-actively plan, delegate, and project manage, escalating where appropriate.
- Analyse Projects
- Build systems/tools, conduct analysis, support upper management and present findings to clients.
- A CPG background (Consumer Processed Goods).
- A background with big retail and in Analytics / Tech role.
- A background in statistics and analytics
- SQL Server skills
- Confidently presents findings
- Presents problem solving data
- Excellent at client management at operations level
- Operates at a senior level in current role
Please click the APPLY button to send your CV and Cover Letter for the role.
Candidates with the experience or relevant job titles of; Business Intelligence Supervisor, Data Analyst, Business Intelligence Analyst, Systems Analyst, Solutions Analyst, Business Systems Analyst, BI Coordinator, Analyst, Business Process Analyst, BI Analyst, SQL Analyst, Business Intelligence Team Leader, Technical Analyst, Technical Business Systems Analyst, Technical BSA, BSA, Big Data Analyst, Framework Analyst may also be considered for this role.