Security Service Engineer
An excellent opportunity for an experienced Systems Engineer to join a well-established security company based in Essex
GES Fire & Security is an NSI Gold accredited company that has been established for 30 years within the Electronic Security Industry. We provide bespoke and unique security designs to meet any security need.
We are looking for Security System Service Engineers. The position will mainly cover corporate sites in London and the Home Counties. The purpose of the role is to service and fault find corporate and blue-chip sites across the region. Applicants must have a proven security systems background in all key skill sets.
- Servicing various manufacturers’ security systems within the company’s organisation
- Conduct repairs and installation of various security systems when required.
- Meet with clients and ensure a first-class service delivery when on-site.
- Work to deadlines on specific projects.
- Comply with health & safety regulations at all times.
- To keep management informed about any developments, trends or problems relating to clients, prospects or team members.
- To project a professional image in all aspects of personal presentation.
- To adhere to company policies, systems, procedures and codes of practice.
- To adhere to company terms and conditions of business.
- To complete all relevant office administration in line with company procedures.
- To perform any other duties as required from time to time by management.
Applicants should meet the following criteria:
- Experience of servicing and installing CCTV, Access Control, Intruder detection and fire alarm systems
- Experience of working closely with clients and customers.
- Self-motivated and able to work to deadlines.
- Clean, Full UK driving license.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
- Computer literacy with understanding of IP Networking technology
- Minimum three years practical experience for security systems
- A working knowledge of the following systems an advantage:
- HiK Vision
- Honeywell Access & CCTV
- Polite telephone manner
- Basic numeracy and Literacy skills
This is a full-time position working 37.5 Hours per week.
In return the company is offering a Competitive salary of £25,000 - £36,000 depending on experience, Overtime, Company vehicle and all reasonable expenses
Apply for Security Service Engineer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly