Admin Officer - Legal Sector
Brook Street are currently recruiting for a number of Admin Officers to work with a large public sector client within the Legal Sector.
The client are responsible for the delivery of the legal and justice system and due to a influx of work require further admin support.
You will be based in Newcastle and will be responsible for a range of admin duties. Duties may include;
- Providing court clerk support and creating accurate court log reports in court room
- Liaising with Legal Advisors, Judiciary and members of the public
- Updating of system database and record maintenance
- Other general admin duties
Successful candidates will have;
- Excellent IT and data entry skills
- Strong communicator and confident in dealing with difficult situations
- Ability to identify, prioritise and plan effectively
Successful candidates will be subject to a security clearance, therefore candidates with a transferable DBS on the update system would be highly advantageous
£7 rising to £9 after 12 weeks
The position is temporary but with a view to be extended further.
Please apply online or send CV