Senior Noise Consultant
FINTEC recruit is seeking a Senior Noise Consultant for our client based in Scotland.
The successful candidate would initially work from our Glasgow HQ, but there will be opportunities to work
from our Edinburgh office.
This is a permanent post with a salary of Salary 27,000 - £38,000 Per Annum
- Working as part of team to complete noise impact assessments projects, on a diverse range of development projects in sectors such as residential, commercial as well as ports, harbours and renewables
- Applying and developing skills in noise impact assessment for EIA projects
- Working as part of multi-disciplinary teams, with ecologists, hydrologists and contaminated land specialists.
- A relevant undergraduate degree
- Previous experience of noise assessments
- Project management experience and capability
- Attention to detail with a high standard of written English
- Understanding and up to date knowledge of noise legislation
- Clean UK Drivers Licence
- CADNA Software Modelling Skills
FINTEC recruit specialise in Engineering, Finance, Legal and Business Support roles for permanent and contract positions, UK and International.