Are you a hands-on Caretaker seeking your next role? Want to develop an engaging career with a business that recognises and rewards their employees? If so, read on.
Who am I working for?
Our client has been helping businesses and individuals to safely store their belongings for decades. Family-owned and well-established, their mission is to provide customers with an unrivalled experience.
Now, they are looking for a Caretaker to join their friendly team in Slough.
What are the benefits?
- Starting salary of £20,259.20 per annum
- Great bonus scheme
- Training and development programme
- Contributory pension scheme and childcare vouchers
- Staff discounts on company products
- Perkbox benefits, including discounts on the cinema, major supermarkets and much more
- 28 days’ holiday (including Bank Holidays)
After a qualifying period, you’ll also benefit from the following:
- Private medical insurance and medical insurance for your family
- A day off and gift on your birthday
- Christmas hamper
- Length of service award
- Generous maternity and paternity package
What will I be doing?
As a Caretaker, you’ll ensure that our client’s premises are maintained to the highest standards.
In this key role, you will:
- Clean and maintain all storage units, as well as corridors, units, the reception, kitchen, offices and toilets
- Carry out painting tasks
- Maintain the yard and buildings through a planned maintenance programme
- Ensure that all areas are secure at the start and end of each day
- Assist the Property Manager with any construction/project work
- Carry out administrative tasks
- Operate a forklift (once you are trained and certified)
What do I need?
- Experience in a similar caretaker or maintenance role
- To be reliable with a ‘can do’ attitude
- Good problem-solving skills
- The ability to work well on your own initiative
Other companies may call this role Caretaker, Maintenance Operative, Building Maintenance Operative, Preventative Maintenance Technician, Facilities Operative, Site Caretaker or Facilities Technician.
Webrecruit and our clients are equal opportunities employers, value diversity and are strongly committed to providing equal employment opportunities for all employees and all applicants for employment. Equal opportunities are the only acceptable way to conduct business and we believe that the more inclusive our environments are, the better our work will be.
So, if you are seeking your next step as a Caretaker, please apply via the button shown. This vacancy is being advertised by Webrecruit. The services advertised by Webrecruit are those of an Employment Agency.
Working hours: 40 hours per week