We are seeking a dynamic, energetic and dedicated surveyor to join our award winning commercial developer client as Development Manager. Based in Birmingham and operating throughout the UK, our client is enjoying huge success specialising in occupier-led property solutions for businesses and are involved in a diverse range of developments.
Reporting to the board the Development Manager will be responsible for:
- Focused project delivery
- Managing pre-acquisition phase; negotiating planning, highways, section 106 agreements, dealing with local authorities.
- Sourcing new land and pre-let opportunities in the office and industrial sectors
- Leading an agency team and technical professionals on development projects
- Running development appraisals and viability reports for projects valued from GBP5Million up to GBP50 Million.
The Development Manager must have relevant industry experience and proven, successful delivery of the full life cycle development process; site acquisition, site assembly, pre-construction phases including planning, highways and Section 106. Ideally candidates will be MRICS / MRTPI qualified however this is not essential. Excellent stakeholder management skills are a must.
Salary and benefits:
- Salary up to GBP60k per annum
- Guaranteed bonus
- Family healthcare
- Generous pension
- 25 days holiday
For an informal chat to find out more, please call Ben on otherwise please click apply where you'll be asked to provide some contact information and upload your CV.